Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What is SEO?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) are strategies, techniques and tactics used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by obtaining a high-ranking placement in the search results page of a search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine.
SEO takes a long time to take affect:
- Whatever product/service you’re selling, there will already be competitors who are ranking well in the Search Engine Results Pages. Simply getting on equal ground with them is a task that can take time.
- In order for search engines such as Google to rank your website design, it takes into account many factors such as website design, website content, website popularity, social media, website importance, how new the website is, plus many other factors. Search engines also take time to update (even weeks), therefore any SEO changes made to your website will not take affect straight away. This is the reason why most website designers charge a monthly fee for SEO.
How much does SEO cost?
£70 a month, Pay as you go package – no contract to be tied into
- Ranked for 3 Key phrases
I will aim to get your website ranked well for 3 keywords
For example if you are a carpenter in Essex, you may want to be ranked well when you type in ‘Carpenter Essex’ into a search engine. This will be classed as one key phrase.
In order to improve your ranking I will constantly update and make changes to webpages and social media.
- All pages optimised
I will add and modify your website content to ensure optimum visibility on search engines)
- Website analysis
I will use special tools to analysis statistics about your website such as visitor counts, popular pages, where your visitors are from, plus much more. I can even send these statistics to you monthly.
- Website submitted to search engines
I will send your website domain to Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines. Your website will eventually be listed on these search engines and therefore improve viability.
- Setup of Google Plus, twitter and Facebook account, plus monitoring
I will set up a Google plus, twitter and Facebook account which includes a business page. These are the most important social media sites that help improve website visibility on search engines. Plus you can make many connections with people and businesses around the world, plus upload images.
- Add your business to Google maps
Adding your business to Google maps is a must when it comes to SEO. It provides another route for customers to search for your business.
- Add your business to directories.
I will add your business to many online business directories, over time this could add up to 30. Most business directories allow you to create an impressive profile with images, description of product or service, about me, opening times and direct links to your website. This all helps to improve your ranking on search engines. It also helps drive more traffic to your website, and allows your customers to write reviews about you.
- Blog monitoring.
If you have a blog I will ensure it is under control, I will recommend things that should be added to improve your SEO.